All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere are three sides to every story. His side, her side and 'The Unsweetened Truth'... Follow CoCo, Sam and Monique through a compilation of beautiful words, colorful imager and witty dialogues about love. Having been scarred by previous relationships, the three of them assume that lifelong happiness is out of their reach. Until it disguises itself in the form of a man and does things they never fathomed love could do.
- Author BiographyChambee Smith resides in Tampa, Florida; where she adamantly indulges in her art and writing. She has two other books: A Room Full of Gold and Bending Bridges that she is very proud of.
- Author(s)Chambee Smith
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.