Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAria is stranger to tragedy-as a young girl, she and her older sister and mother survived a car crash that took the lives of their father and beloved baby sister. And although relations with her remaining family are strained, she's done her best to establish a solid, rmal life for herself, living in Atlanta and teaching literacy to girls who have fallen on hard times. But w she has a secret that she's t yet ready to share with Dwayne, her devoted boyfriend, or Rochelle, her roommate and best friend: Aria is pregnant. Or so she thinks. The truth is eugh to make her question her every assumption, and reevaluate the life she has worked so hard to build for herself.
- Author BiographyTayari Jones is a professor of English at the University of Illinois. She received a bachelor's degree from Spelman College, an M.A. from the University of Iowa, and an M.F.A. from Arizona State University. THE UNTELLING is her second novel; her first, Leaving Atlanta, won the 2003 Hurston Wright Award in the category of debut fiction, as well as other critical acclaim.
- Author(s)Tayari Jones
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date09/12/2008
- Weight249 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.