All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA top-secret CIA analysis in October 1978 concluded that the Shah of Iran would remain on the throne for the foreseeable future. 100 days later he was overthrown by a popular and largely peaceful revolution.
- Author BiographyCharles Kurzman is Associate Professor of Sociology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Charles Kurzman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.