All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionSpencer Jean bares his soul throughout his autobiography, explaining the never-before-told details of the suffering concussions have inflicted upon his life. He explains his first and last concussions, and everything in between. The events that take place throughout the book are explicit and have never before been heard by anyone. He explains how he hid his concussions from his coaches, teammates, parents and even doctors. He shares the consequences and life changes that concussions have imposed on his life. Some of the material may be hard to hear. He spares details throughout the book. He explains how he took all of the negatives he suffered and turned them into a corporation that helps others prevent what he went through-and what will ultimately be his demise.
- Author(s)Spencer Jean Cbis
- Date of Publication29/03/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.