All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetrayal comes in many forms ...At the height of the Cold War, words are weapons and secrecy reigns. These are challenging times to be a writer and a wife, as Nell Benjamin kws only too well. One bright November day in 1963, the dazzling young president arrives in Texas and Nell receives a phone call that overturns the world as she kws it. In the shocking aftermath, whilst America mourns, Nell must come to terms with both a tragedy and a betrayal that shatters every illusion of the man she thought she knew better than anyone else. Resonant, illuminating and utterly absorbing, The Unwitting is about the lies we tell, the secrets we keep and the power of both truth and love.
- Author BiographyEllen Feldman is the author of four novels, including Next to Love and Scottsboro, which was shortlisted for the Orange Prize for Fiction. She lives in New York City and East Hampton, New York, with her husband.
- Author(s)Ellen Feldman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight407 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.