All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh, honest, and practical guide to living with bipolar disorder. Paul Jones, a stand-up comedian and workshop leader who suffers from bipolar disorder, uses humor, honesty, and hard-won practical advice to dispel the stigma surrounding mental illnesses and shed light on the challenges of living with bipolar disorder. Offering an intimate view of life with bipolar disorder including the most common mistakes bipolar individuals make and how to avoid them and covering every aspect from diagsis, social life, home life, and career, this is an accessible and engaging guide from someone who s been there and can help readers cope and thrive.
- Author BiographyAndrea Thompson is a freelance writer.
- Author(s)Andrea Thompson,Paul E Jones
- PublisherPerigee Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleLynn Sonberg Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.