All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Upper Room is a unique publication which has a worldwide readership of some three million. Each daily meditation includes a Bible reading, reflection and prayer. Questions for small group study are also included for each week. All the meditations are written by readers of The Upper Room, who seek to share the insights of their faith with others. 'I love the varied stories and choice of Bible passages. I look forward to my quiet time with God each day, using these tes. They also guide and widen my prayer horizon. Thank you.' 'I feel so enriched...reading people's personal experiences born from lives of faith, t simply doctrine or cold dogma.'
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleUpper Room
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width120 mm
- Height167 mm
- Edited bySarah Wilke,Susan Hibbins
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.