All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day, while dozing on his lily pad, Frampton Frog heard two beautiful swans, Jessie and Tessie, saying mean things to two good-natured but oddly named turtles, Fluff and Fuzz. Upset at this, Frampton decided to do something about it. After asking for strength and guidance from God, he confronted Jessie and Tessie, warning them that God does t like when we belittle others. Jessie and Tessie listen to Frampton, but do they heed his words? Will they listen to Frampton's lesson that God loves each and every creature, and that it's what's inside a creature's heart that is the most important thing?
- Author(s)Kathleen Bettilyon
- PublisherBoutique of Quality Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoutique of Quality Books
- Weight118 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leah Jennings
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.