All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this detailed survey of Finnish, Hungarian, Lapp and the other Uralic Languages, Angela Marcantonio shows there is in fact scientific evidence to support the belief that they form a genetic family. If this approach is accepted, this detailed analysis will have far--reaching consequences for other assumed language families.
- Author BiographyAngela Marcantonio is lecturer in General Linguistics specialising in Uralic studies, at the University of Rome a La Sapienzaa .
- Author(s)Angela Marcantonio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- Series TitlePublications of the Philological Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note2
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.