Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- Description* A triple perspective - the city and ecomy; the city and society; the city and power. * Includes chapters on race, ethnicity and the city; and on gender, space and power. * Unites political, ecomic and cultural perspectives. * Examples range from all over the world.
- Author BiographyJohn Rennie Short was born in Tullibody, Scotland. He was educated at Alloa Academy and Aberdeen University. He completed his PhD at Bristol University and lectured in geography at Reading University before taking up his present position of Professor of Geography at Syracuse University in 1990. His previous books include Housing and Residential Structure (1980), The Humane City (Blackwell, 1989), Imagined Country (1991) and Human Settlement (1993).
- Author(s)John Rennie Short
- PublisherBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Date of Publication21/06/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Content Note0
- Weight1166 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.