All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMao Zedong was a Chinese communist leader and founder of the People's Republic of China. He developed his own ideology and methodology kwn as Maoism or Mao Zedong Thought. His thought has a great influence in China or even overseas. This book aims at bringing a group of scholars to address the uses of Mao in China (PRC) today with special reference to the Bo Xilai case. It also provides insights and detail on how and what we kw about modern China. Contributing authors, including a number of French scholars, illustrate how Maoism influences and engages in government, business sector or social life.
- Author BiographyJoseph Y. S. Cheng , Chair Professor of Political Science, City University of Hong Kong, China
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoseph Y. S. Cheng
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.