All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Use of the International Phonetic Alphabet in the Choral Rehearsal, Duane R. Karna brings together 30 essays by experts from around the world to describe how the character symbols of the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) can be used by singers in the choral rehearsal. Holding firmly to the belief that basic instruction in IPA character is part of a choir's training, Karna and his contributors see ermous potential for choirs to expand considerably their foreign-language repertoire and save considerable rehearsal time. The Use of the International Phonetic Alphabet in the Choral Rehearsal is the ideal primer for choral directors and choirmasters as well as choir members.
- Author BiographyDuane Richard Karna is director of choral activities and associate professor of music performance in the School of Music at Ball State University.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 104 tables
- Weight867 g
- Width184 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDuane Richard Karna
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.