All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes it sometimes seem that everyone else is doing 'smarter' things on their smartphones than you? Do you feel you're t taking full advantage of some of the amazing techlogy available today, or perhaps just don't kw that it even exists? Martin Bailey's latest book aims to solve life's little problems, one gadget at a time. Including hardware tech, PC/Mac software and mobile apps, it's laid out in an easy-to-read, concise format with each item covering two pages. It's written in plain English too, with illustrations and links to where you can find out more information. Covering over 100 gadgets, whether you're looking to improve your golf game, fix your PC and fill it with free software, measure a room using your phone or even alter your state of mind without drink or drugs, The Useful Book of Gadgets, Gizmos & Apps has something for everyone.
- Author BiographyMartin Bailey is an unashamed geek. His passion for technology started aged 11 when he bought a Sinclair ZX81, and quickly learnt basic programming before migrating to a ZX Spectrum, BBC Micro and then onto PCs in the early 1990s. His career has mainly been in sales and marketing, but has now completed the loop and is back working with innovative, cutting-edge technology at two award-winning software companies. He is General Manager for CADCAM and automation specialists JETCAM International s.a.r.l. (based in Monaco) and Marketing Manager for Southampton-based ERP software developer 123 Insight Ltd. Having written over 100 case studies for both JETCAM and 123 Insight he has also penned numerous technical articles and white papers for the industrial press and has won dozens of awards between the two companies.
- Author(s)Martin Bailey
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.