All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionChanging approaches to diagsis and clinical management of the uterus are comprehensively examined in this book. It gives a concise update of new concepts in physiology and pathology and their application in clinical practice. The book is designed especially for the gynecologist actively involved in patient care. Topics discussed include the pathophysiology of diethylstilbestrol (DES) changes, the immulogy of the uterus, papillomaviruses and cervical neoplasia, endocervical carcima, mesenchymal tumors and diagstic procedures such as colposcopy of the cervix, hysterosalpingography, and magnetic resonance imaging. The status of contemporary management is presented for hysteroscopy and hysteroscopic surgery, the congenital absence of the uterus and vagina, avulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding of the adolescent, uterine leiomyomata, genital prolapse, endometrial adecarcima and childhood rhabdomyosarcoma of the vagina and uterus.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight879 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlbert Altchek,Liane Deligdisch
- Foreword byRichard H. Schwarz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.