Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's day and age, where Hollywood, the media, and American society has deemed sex and sexual promiscuity as a cultural rm, author CeCe Penne dares to defy the standards of the present time. In her candid and controversial memoir, she pulls the covers back to reveal and expose her own secret struggles and shine a light on a subject that today's society has perceived as old fashioned and taboo: virginity until marriage.
- Author(s)CeCe Penne
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.