The VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide (with DVD): VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5- Data Center Design by Paul McSharry (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.95+ AU $13.40 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by mhdezire
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Do I Kw This Already? quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending exam preparation tasks help you drill on key concepts you must kw thoroughly. * Master VMware VCAP5-DCD exam topics * Assess your kwledge with chapter-opening quizzes * Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks * Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD The VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5-Data Center Design exam. VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Paul McSharry shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual kwledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics. The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your kwledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. The VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training. PAUL MCSHARRY (VCP, VCAP, VCI, MCSE, MCITP, CompTIA CTT+ and Microsoft MCT credentials), has more than 15 years of IT experience and is an independent virtualization consultant and instructor based in the United Kingdom. When t working in the field, he is often found instructing VMware-authorized classes for various VMware authorized training providers. He has been awarded the vExpert designation for his work within the VMware community and blogs at http://www.elasticsky.co.uk. The official study guide helps you master many of the topics on the VCAP5-DCD exam, including * Understanding the design process and associated termilogy * Creating the design, information gathering, and logical design presentation * Making meaningful choices in virtualization design * Creating logical designs and the process to evolve them into the final physical design * Comprehending project execution and the order of delivery, task validation, and project documentation * Preparing for the exam with tips and strategy * Reviewing the VCAP-DCD experience
- Author BiographyPaul McSharry is an independent virtualization consultant and instructor based in the UK. He has been an IT professional for 15 years and now specializes in virtualization technologies and web hosting solutions, working with large retail and financial enterprises. When not working in the field, he is often instructing the VMware-authorized classes for various VMware VATCs. Paul holds a variety of vendor-based IT certifications, such as MCSE, MCITP, VCP, and VCAP, and he is also a qualified IT instructor, holding VMware Certified Instructor (VCI), CompTIA CTT+, and Microsoft MCT credentials. His recent consultancy projects include the following: ' Producing a large-scale hybrid cloud platform to deploy and enable secure e-discovery web-based applications for data review ' Several large datacenter migrations using various vSphere platforms ' Multiple public and private vCloud director platform designs and implementations ' Several enterprise-wide VMware view-based VDI deployments Paul is an active blogger ( http://www.elasticsky.co.uk ) and Twitter user (@pmcsharry). He has also been awarded the vExpert designation for his work in the VMware community for two years running (2012-2013).
- Author(s)Paul McSharry
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVMWare Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.