All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first and best feminist vels ever written. - Erica Jong. This vivid portrait of Parisian music hall life was drawn from the personal experiences of the author of Gigi. Colette's 1910 vel reflects her adventures as an itinerant dancer as well as her struggles balancing respectability and artistic freedom.
- Author BiographyFrench author Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (18731954) is best known in the English-speaking world for Gigi, the basis for the Lerner and Lowe musical. Her 50 novels, noteworthy for their keen observations and clever dialogue, include both idyllic narratives and troubled tales of romance.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.