All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHAVE YOU EVER...Obsessed over your body's 'problem areas'? Killed an hour on the Sidebar of Shame? Wondered whether to try '50 Sex Tips to Please Your Man'? Felt worse after doing any of the above? Holly and Rhiann grew up reading glossy mags and, like most women, thought of them as just a bit of fun. But over time they started to feel uneasy - t just about magazines, but about music videos, page 3, and women being labelled frigid, princesses or tramps. So, following the amazing success of their Vagenda blog, they wrote this book. Welcome to your indispensable guide to the madness of women's media.
- Author BiographyRhiannon Lucy Cosslett and Holly Baxter co-founded The Vagenda in February 2012. It was a viral sensation and instant hit and received over 7 million views in its first year. Caitlin Moran described it as 'Really funny, like really funny'; Eva Wiseman said 'I like this... keep doing what you're doing'; Rosamund Urwin said 'Go to their site, it's brilliant' and Jenny Eclair said 'I'm so glad you're here'. Rhiannon and Holly are journalists in their twenties. They live in London.
- Author(s)Holly Baxter,Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight252 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.