All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Valentine's Day! Minna's teacher explains why the class celebrates the holiday every year on February 14th. But Minna and her brother, Pip, give the holiday special meaning when they discover that their neighbors might t have gotten any valentines. Illustrated in Nancy Wallace's signature cut-paper style and filled with ideas for Valentine's Day cards and crafts, this sweet story encourages children to celebrate the holiday by doing something kind for others.
- Author(s)Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width224 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Reading AgeFrom P
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.