The Value Connection: A Four-step Market Screening Method to Match Good Companies with Good Stocks by Mark H. Gerstein (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $12.75 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tetrahedron800
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA market beating method for finding success in trading stocks Value is a concept that frequently eludes investors -- especially when it comes to stocks. In many cases, successfully identifying value can make the difference between picking a winner and getting burned. The Value Connection offers a systematic and doable method investors can use to take advantage of value in the stock market. Based on author Marc Gerstein's Value Connection method, this book will show investors how to find potentially attractive value connections, analyze specific situations to see if the value connection is sound, buy the best value connected opportunities, and sell stocks for which the value connection has weakened. The proven four-step method outlined -- which allows investors to understand the relationship between a company and its stock -- will help any investor screen the stock market for the best values out there. Real world examples make understanding this revolutionary investing method easy. Marc H. Gerstein (New York, NY) is the Director of Investment Research at Multex. Prior to that, he was in the research and editorial department at Value Line. Over the course of two decades he analyzed stocks across a wide variety of industries and sectors, including household products, specialty retail, restaurants, mining, energy, hotel/gaming, homebuilding, airlines, railroads, and media. Gerstein appears periodically on CNNfn, Bloomberg TV, and is often quoted in USA Today, CBS MarketWatch, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Daily News, and Money Online. He is also the author of Screening the Market (0-471-21559-7).
- Author BiographyMARC H. GERSTEIN is the Director of Investment Research at Multex. Prior to that, he was in the research and editorial department at Value Line. Over the course of two decades he has analyzed stocks across a wide variety of industries and sectors, including household products, specialty retail, restaurant, mining, energy, hotel/gaming, homebuilding, airlines, railroads, and media. He is also the author of Screening the Market, published by Wiley. Gerstein appears periodically on CNNfn, CNBC, and Bloomberg TV, and is often quoted in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and the New York Daily News, and on Money Online and CBS.MarketWatch.com
- Author(s)Mark H. Gerstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.