All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwing one's genetic disposition to a variety of diseases, including common chronic diseases, can benefit both the individual and society at large. The IOM's Roundtable on Translating Gemic-Based Research for Health held a workshop on March 22, 2010, to bring together diverse perspectives on the value of genetic testing, and to discuss its use in clinical practice.
- Author(s)Board on Health Sciences Policy,Institute of Medicine,Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byAdam C. Berger,Theresa Wizemann
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.45
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.71
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.21
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.85
- AU $22.86Trending at AU $25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.