The Value of Talent: Promoting Talent Management Across the Organization by Janice Caplan (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.70+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's business environment extraordinary rates of change are driving the evolution of talent management from being a strategy that deals with skills shortages to a more comprehensive one that represents a radically different way of managing people and organizations. In The Value of Talent Janice Caplan proposes a brand new inclusive approach to talent management which recognizes that to survive and prosper in this world, organizations require strategies that develop strengths, value diversity and encourage creativity across all levels of the organization. By applying the principles set out by the author, organizations will be able to help individuals achieve their aspirations whilst also addressing the gap between what the organization's capabilities are w and what will be required in the foreseeable future. The author emphasizes the importance of spotting changes on the horizon, formulating appropriate business strategies and indentifying the capabilities required to achieve them. She examines methods for developing organizational capabilities, individual development, performance enhancement, leadership development, and succession planning. The approach links all parts of the HR agenda, especially recruitment, development, reward and employee engagement - integrating these with business strategy to create consistency and clarity. This book offers sound, practical advice and invative solutions supported by examples and case studies from a broad range of international organizations leading the development of talent, including Standard Chartered, Guardian Media Group, BBC, KPMG, and Burson Marsteller.
- Author BiographyJanice Caplan was the previous CIPD Vice-President of Learning and Development. She has over 25 years experience in HR which encompasses a Masters degree and designing and implementing talent management solutions for different types of organizations. She continues to teach and run courses for the CIPD.
- Author(s)Janice Caplan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.