All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis first-class book provides an unrivalled basis for further discussion on to how to make psychotherapy more effective both, ethically and professionally.'By w, you may be wondering what sort of beast psychotherapy is. Well, this book gives a fine description. Above all, psychotherapy is a moral practice. However scientific its research, or however much scientific research is demanded of it, psychotherapy remains a practice born of moral dilemmas, of how we live together, each with the other...Above all, the book is a plea to accept psychotherapy as a profession.'- R.D. Hinshelwood, from the Foreword.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jeremy Holmes is co-lead of the psychoanalytic stream of the University of Exeter Masters programme in psychological therapies, and the Psychodynamic Professional Qualification course 2002-2009. He has written extensively and lectures nationally and internationally. He also has a part-time private psychotherapy practice.
- Author(s)Jeremy Holmes,Richard Lindley
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight481 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byR. D. Hinshelwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.