All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an astounding turn of events, the Shluffmuffins twins' long-lost father has reappeared years after his tragic Porta Potti accident. Wally and Cheyenne, of course, are thrilled to see their dear old dad again. But would it be rude to point out how his skin appears to be rotting and falling off in chunks? Or that his breath smells distinctly like bloated roadkill? Come to think of it, he looks an awful lot like . . . well, a zombie. So imagine the twins' delight when they discover that their friend Professor Spydelle has developed a special life-restoring elixir, the only kwn cure for zombiism. Hmmmm. Unfortunately, it seems there are still some kinks to work out on that special Elixir of Life. It cures Dad of his zombiism, only to turn him into . . . a vampire. It would seem that things couldn't get much worse. But when two faces that look suspiciously like giant ants appear in Wally and Cheyenne's bedroom window one night, things take a turn from dismal . . . to dire.
- Author(s)Angela DiTerlizzi,Dan Greenburg
- PublisherHarcourt Children's Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecrets of Dripping Fang
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width128 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott M Fischer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.