All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionReaders find the Vanilla Bean blog while hunting for the perfect chocolate cake or cinnamon roll recipe, or ather everyday favourite. They stay for founder Sarah Kieffer's simple approach to home baking, the utterly transporting, dreamlike quality of her photography, and her evocative storytelling. Most of all, the Vanilla Bean blog celebrates the soulfulness of baking. The Vanilla Bean Baking Book is Kieffer's debut cookbook, with 100 delicious tried-and-true recipes for the home baker, taken straight from the famous blog and packed with fan favourites!
- Author BiographySarah Kieffer, founder of The Vanilla Bean Blog, is a self-taught baker who has worked in professional bakeries and made the decision to become a home baker after her two children were born. Her work has been featured on Today and America s Test Kitchen in TheNew York Times, Saveur, Pure Green Magazine, Food52, Mashable, The Kitchn, The Huffington Post, and Food + Wine, among others. She also contributes regularly and develops recipes for the websites Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, Food52, and Handmade Charlotte. When she s not baking, she enjoys reading and rereading favorite books, spending time with her husband and two children, and drinking too much coffee.
- Author(s)Sarah Kieffer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight907 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.