All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the environments, in which businesses operate, condition their success or failure? Such questions have gained in importance as a result of competitive pressures associated with 'globalization'. Some see certain institutions as burdens, others see them as a blessing. This book examines the claims of the important contribution to this debate.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW ALLEN is Lecturer in International Business at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Matthew Allen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.