All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
About this product
The internationally bestselling author of The Wedding Officer delivers a stunning blend of exotic adventure and erotic passion that seduces from the very first page--and intoxicates until the last . . . a vel whose mystery begins with a single coffee bean.
A cup of coffee changed Robert Wallis's life--and a cup of very bad coffee at that. The impoverished poet is offered the last thing a struggling young artiste in fin de siecle England could possibly want: a job. But the job Wallis accepts--employing his palate and talent for words to compose a vocabulary of coffee based on its many elusive flavors--is the beginning of an extraordinary adventure.
It's an adventure that will lead Wallis across the continent and into the arms of two breathtaking women: Emily, the spirited daughter of his employer, and Fikre, the defiant, seductive slave of a powerful coffee merchant, who, in one unforgettable gesture, invites Wallis to partake of both the mysteries of coffee and a forbidden passion--a passion that will change the way he thinks about life, about fate, and especially about love. . . .
- Author(s)Anthony Capella
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight404 g
- Width134 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.