All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionKelly Peloza started experimenting with vegan baking as a high school student and blogged about her vegan adventures. From double peanut butter sandwich cookies, pink lemonade cookies, and caramel hazelnut brownie-bars, to classics like snicker doodles, peppermint patties, and various chocolate-chip cookies, these delicious and imaginative recipes are sure to inspire bakers of all ages. Peloza is committed to using ingredients that are easy to find, natural, and simple to use. You won't find egg replacer, expensive cooking oils, or hydrogenated margarine in her recipes-- Making a batch of chocolate-chip cookies shouldn't involve running to five different health-food stores searching for some elusive ingredient, she writes. But you will find helpful tips for things like substituting margarine for oil in recipes, experimenting with n-dairy milks, using whole-wheat flour, and ensuring the sugar you use was t processed with animal bone char. The result is a simple, thorough, and inspiring collection of mouthwatering cookies that anyone can make and everyone will love. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyKelly Peloza holds a BFA from the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, where she studied photography and writing. She is also the author and photographer of two cookbooks and the food blog, Seitan Beats Your Meat. She began her cookbook-writing career in high school. Peloza resides in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Kelly Peloza
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note138 color photos
- Weight685 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byNatalie Slater
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.