All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are over 250 recipes ranging from soups and starters to desserts and salads in this book in which Scott argues the case for the vegan diet as the true vegetarian cooking. He has written many cookery books, such as Taste of Thailand and Golding runs a vegan/vegetarian restaurant.
- Author(s)Claire Golding,David Scott
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/1989
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Out-of-print date13/06/1996
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.23Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.