All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book starts with plenty of clear, accessible information about key vegan ingredients, getting all the essential vitamins and minerals on a vegan diet, making clever substitutions, and how to make and buy pantry basics that form the foundations of many recipes in the book. There are 60 recipes from creative chef, teacher, and nutritionist Dunja Gulin - from tasty breakfast and brunch ideas to simple, fun food for every day, such as spicy burgers with sweet potato wedges, and versatile pizzas. Stylish dishes such as warm spelt and asparagus salad, minestrone with pearl barley, hazelnut panna cotta, and cheat's ice cream make vegan entertaining easy. Also included are instructions on how to make nutritious nut milks and cheeses so that vegans don't have to miss out on their dairy favourites.
- Author BiographyDunja Gulin trained at the Natural Cooking School in her native Croatia. For eight years she has been a cooking teacher and chef in Zagreb, has contributed to a number of healthy cookbooks in Croatia and is the author of a popular book on vegan breakfasts. She is also the author of Raw Food Kitchen and The Vegan Baker for Ryland Peters & Small. She has hosted cooking workshops and demonstrations in Minneapolis, USA, Denmark, Germany and Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Dunja Gulin
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.