All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom artichoke to zuccini, this book provides the young reader with an unusual range of vegetables from A to Z. The vivid and lifelike illustrations coupled with the informative text provides an excellent format for learning through fun.'
- Author BiographyJerry Pallotta is an award-winning author of children's alphabet books and imaginative fiction. His books combine interesting facts, detailed research, humor, and realistic illustrations that mesmerize children everywhere. Jerry lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jerry Pallotta
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/12/1999
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleAlphabet Book S.
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Edgar Stewart
- Reading Age3+
- Interest AgeUnder 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.