All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNonfiction pro Gail Gibbons responds to the need for books on good nutrition with this accessible exploration of vegetables. Glossy red peppers; lush, leafy greens; plump, orange pumpkins; and delectable little peas: vegetables come in many shapes, colours, and forms. Using her signature combination of a clear and informative text, with plenty of illustrations, diagrams, and cross sections, this book provides a wealth of information about produce.
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width263 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.