All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated cookbook features over 100 delicious vegetarian and lactose- free meals and is aimed at anyone who wants to eat meat-free, whether it's once a week, for a month or for life. The simple, healthy and wholesome recipes include soups, hearty main hearty main meals, easy-to-bake breads and delectable desserts. The Vegetarian Kitchen includes a comprehensive introduction to vegetarian and dairy-free cooking, as well as some background information on lactose intolerance and how to stock a vegan pantry. You will be inspired by the food photography, as well as by Mellissa's beautiful illustrations and easy-to-prepare recipes as she leads you on an appetising journey through her kitchen to a healthier way of eating and enjoying food.
- Author BiographyMellissa Bushby is a talented pen and ink illustrator and freelance writer living in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga with her lactose-intolerant husband Lorne and son Rayne. She and her family are vegetarians.
- Author(s)Mellissa Bushby
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintStruik Lifestyle
- Out-of-print date19/03/2014
- Content Note30 full colour illustrations, 80 full colour photographs
- Weight894 g
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.