All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $27.55Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionNot only is quia one of the few foods in the plant world that is a complete protein, it's also tasty, easy to cook and incredibly versatile - wonder it's rewned as a super food! The Vegetarian's Complete Quia Cookbook is the only book you need to incorporate quia into a vegetarian diet. If you're looking for certain kinds of dishes (stir-fries or stews, quick breads, puddings or cakes), or for meals that reflect the seasons, you'll find them all here. Though this book is a fantastic resource for vegetarians, you definitely don't have to be a vegetarian to love these recipes. Anyone looking for a way to round out their diet with exciting food will find clever ideas, helpful information and beautiful dishes in these pages. The recipes have been written by professional home ecomists, so they are easy to follow and have been created with flavour and health in mind. Whether you're new to cooking with quia or in need of a little inspiration, the recipes here are guaranteed to satisfy.
- Author BiographyMairlyn Smith is a bestselling author and a professional home economist. She is a regular guest expert on CityLine and Breakfast TV (Toronto), a Gemini nominee for her segment Food for Thought on Harrowsmith Country Life and a much-sought-after speaker.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMairlyn Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.