All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionThiscollection of the best vegetarian recipes from the kitchens of the Country House Montaliis truly inspirational. Here, the Italian classics calzone, ravioli, gcchi and lasagne are transformed into stylish, contemporary dishes, while Fagottini di Pasta Sfoglia Farcite con Couscous (Puff Pastry Envelopes Filled with Couscous) or Cappucini di Asparagi (Asparagus Cappucci) reveal just how exciting vegetarian cuisine has become. Recipes are divided into chapters mainly corresponding to courses. The first chapter - Basics - encourages you to make your own sauces, stocks, pesto and other essentials. This is followed by Breakfast recipes that include wonderful fruit dishes and muesli. The 'Antipasti' section has a variety of dishes that stand alone or can be mixed together to make a fun platter. 'Primi', 'Secondi' and 'Dolci' chapters all include unusual and outstanding recipes, including soups, risottos, pasta dishes, tarts and pastries and wonderful desserts. Chapters on Sides and Breads finish the book off with more inspiring ideas. It has recently been anunced that Vegeterraneanhas been voted best UK vegetarian cookbook in the prestigious Gourmand 2008 World Cookbook Awards. it has been minated for the 'Best in the World' award to be anunced in May.
- Author BiographyMalu Simones and Alberto Musacchio are the owners of the Country House Montali hotel in Italy. They firmly believe that vegetarian food is something that should be exciting and delicious. Originally an architect, Malu is Brazilian-born but has lived in Italy for most of her adult life. She has also been a vegetarian most of her life and is passionate about gourmet vegetarian cooking. Alberto has been in the hospitality business for many years, running a hugely successful pub and gourmet restaurant from his early twenties onwards.
- Author(s)Alberto Musacchio,Malu Simoes
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight1452 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.