All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shroud of secrecy cloaks a new nineteenth-century sect kwn simply as the Saints. But that veil is about to be drawn away. Amidst the majestic beauty of 1857 Utah, the members of one secluded religious group claim to want thing more than to practice their beliefs without persecution. Yet among them are many who engage in secret vows and brutal acts of atonement...all in the name of God. But one young woman, Hannah McClary, dares to question the truth behind the shroud. Soon Hannah and the young man she loves, Lucas Knight, who has been trained from childhood to kill on behalf of the Church, find themselves fighting for their very lives. As a group of unwary pioneer families marches into Utah toward a tragic confrontation with the Saints at a place called Mountain Meadows, Hannah and Lucas are thrust into the most difficult conflict of all - a battle for truth and justice, even as they are learning for the first time about unconditional love, acceptance, and forgiveness...
- Author BiographyDiane Noble is a former double finalist for the prestigious RITA Award for Best Inspirational Fiction, a finalist for the Romantic Times Career Achievement Award and the Reviewers' Choice Award, and a three-time recipient of the Silver Angel Award for Media Excellence. With more than a quarter million books in print, Diane lives in Southern California with her husband.
- Author(s)Diane Noble
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight312 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.