Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- Author(s)Miklos Haraszti
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1988
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Translated byK. Landesmann,S. Landesmann
- Table Of ContentsForeword bv George Konrad. 1. Censorship Without Victims. 2. Art and Freedom. 3. The Paradox of Tradition. 4. The Aesthetic Tradition. 5. The Liberation of Art. 6. A Chapter in the Style of the Establishment. 7. The Culture of Censorship. 8. Art and the Economy. 9. The Aesthetics of Censorship. 10. The Truth About Socialist Realism. 11. The State Artist. 12. The Space Between the Lines. 13. The Dialectics of Dissent. Afterword. A Note About the Author.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.