All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you've got more venison than you kw what to do with, get out the sausage grinder. The Venison Sausage Cookbook, w in its second edition, provides step-by-step instructions for selecting condiments; grinding and stuffing; and packaging and storing your venison sausage. Includes recipes for over 70 varieties of venison sausage, from the sweetest to the spiciest, and over 100 delicious menus for all types of meals using venison sausage.
- Author BiographyHarold Webster writes the syndicated newspaper column Game For All Seasons, conducts the Game For All Seasons Cooking School, and is also author of the best-selling The Complete Venison Cookbook. He resides outside Cooper's Well, Mississippi, with his wife Anne.
- Author(s)Harold Webster
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/12/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white photographs throughout
- Weight41 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.