All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA spider, blown by the wind to a fence post near a farm yard, begins to build her web and cant be distracted from the task at hand--t by the horse, cow, sheep, goat, or dog. But when the rooster asks if she wants to catch a pesky fly, the busy spider is able to catch it in her web immediately! A beautifully executed work for the very young that satisfies the needs of both visually handicapped and sighted children without losing its artistic integrity. The Horn Book, starred review. Both sighted and blind children will follow the action with ease . . . Visually and verbally, this is a winner. Booklist, starred review.
- Author BiographyEric Carle is acclaimed and beloved as the creator of brilliantly illustrated and innovatively designed picture books for very young children. His best-known work, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, has eaten its way into the hearts of literally millions of children all over the world. Eric Carle has illustrated more than seventy books, many best sellers, most of which he also wrote. Eric and his wife, Barbara, divide their time between the Florida Keys and the hills of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Eric Carle
- PublisherPenguin Young Readers Group
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Young Readers: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Young Readers Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Carle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.