All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiddler the fish is always fidgeting and wriggling all over the sea! Then one day, he swims into a big, dark ocean cave...My First Storybooks are perfect for reading aloud and sharing with your special little one. With simple, easy-to-follow stories, these shiny, padded-cover books introduce fun vocabulary and have bright engaging pictures throughout.
- Author BiographyRuth Galloway studied art at A-level, but is essentially self-taught. She knew she was going to be an artist from the age of eight, and is now a successful illustrator of a number of picture books for Little Tiger Press. Ruth is a trained aerobics instructor and in her spare time she enjoys cookery and gardening. She is married with two children, and lives in Berkshire.
- Author(s)Ruth Galloway
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMy First Storybook
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Width155 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 2
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.