All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Very Grumpy Day is a warm, funny picture book about friendship and the value of being kind and thoughtful towards others. With humorous illustrations from best-selling illustrator, Alison Edgson, this sweet story book illustrates in a playful way for little children just how much a bad mood can affect others, and how one kindness will always lead to ather. There's a big bad mood spreading through the wood! It starts with Bear, who upsets Mole, who snaps at Hedgehog, who's prickly with Fox. Soon Bear's bad mood has made everyone grumpy! All except for Mouse, whose little act of kindness might be just the thing to make everyone happy again.
- Author BiographyStella lives in Yorkshire. She loves baked beans and chocolate (but not together) and building ramshackle bookcases for her far-too-big collection of picture books. On sunny days, you can find her practising yoga al fresco out on the Yorkshire Dales and on rainy days, tucked up on the sofa with her two guinea pigs, Pinky and Perky. Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland and now lives near Newport in Wales. When she's not illustrating children's books, Alison spends most of her free time chasing her chickens out of the vegetable garden and brushing the cat, and loves walking her dogs in the countryside.
- Author(s)Stella J. Jones
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Width250 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison Edgson
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.