All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis humorous story begins at the funeral of a rich, generous man, Lucas Loin, in the late 1800s in the Old West. Because it was believed Loin left will, the townspeople in the small town that he founded had visions of wealth for all. That is, until Loin's two, possibly-reformed, outlaw sons returned home for the funeral. When a shady lawyer appears on the day of the funeral with what he claims is Loin's 20-year-old will naming the two sons as beneficiaries, the townspeople are understandably suspicious. Expect many turns of events as schemes, trickery, deceit and outright theft, along with a good swindle, abound as the sons, townspeople, lawyers and the law pursue the will and the wealth.
- Author BiographyR.G. Kleinsmith was born and raised in DeWitt, Iowa, a town near the Wapsi River. From his humble beginning in DeWitt, he wed, joined the military, then established his career in Eldridge, Iowa. He was as a sign painter, business owner, and eventually a land developer. Inspired by his love of popular westerns, the first-time author began writing this book in 1972, and finished in 2012. R.G. is currently retired and living with his wife on a Mississippi River island in East Moline, Illinois. He spends his days penning his autobiography, relaxing with his family and enjoying local Midwestern activities.
- Author(s)R G Kleinsmith
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.