All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolly, Anna and Pepi are thrilled to finally be going on the amazing intergalactic Holy Moly Holiday! They have been promised scuba diving in volcaes, followed by a flight to Mars and, most excitingly of all, hot chocolate on tap. But if there's trouble to be had, the three friends will find it. Even on this terrific trip ...This fabulously funny follow-up to The Royal Babysitters, The Royal Wedding Crashers and The Royal Bake Off, with its wonderfully wacky illustrations throughout, will delight fans of Judy Moody and Darcy Burdock.
- Author BiographyThe Queen and King of Britland hired Clementine Beauvais to write down these quite thrilling royal adventures, because 1) she didn't mind being paid in chocolate mints and 2) Prince Pepino had rather enjoyed the Sesame Seade Mysteries, her previous children's books. Clementine is of Francian origin, but has no noble blood whatsoever. The manuscript was illuminated by Becka Moor, who lives in the windy north of Britland. To ensure perfect accuracy in the pictures, the King provided royal underpants as models, and Charlotte the spider posed several times.
- Author(s)Clementine Beauvais
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height182 mm
- Illustrator(s)Becka Moor
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.