All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the evolution of veteran's entitlement programs from 1636 through the Veteran's Millennium Health Care Act of 1999. The primary purpose of the book is to identify and explain role orientations of legislators in Congress, the President and Interest Groups in the formulation and enactment of the Veteran's Millennium Health Care Act of 1999.
- Author BiographyLa Trice M. Washington is Assistant Professor, Department of History/Political Science, Otterbein College, Ohio.
- Author(s)La Trice M. Washington
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/11/2003
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.