All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide to the can of Victorian literature covers 61 vels by authors from Jane Austen to Emile Zola. Brief critical essays describe what each book is about and argue for its cultural, historical and literary importance. Literary cans remain a subject of debate but critics, readers and students continue to find them useful as overviews-and examinations-of the great works within a given period or culture. The Victorian can is particularly rich with splendid vels that educate, enlighten and entertain.
- Author BiographyJess Nevins is a reference librarian at the University of California at Riverside, USA. He lives in Tomball, Texas.
- Author(s)Jess Nevins
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.