All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough examining primary evidence, such as books, photographs, artwork, buildings and inventions, the reader will be introduced to each historical age. Find out about victorian children and their families, about inventions and discoveries, about the Industrial Revolution and about houses and homes. Do the multiple choice quiz at the end to find out what you have learnt.
- Author BiographyJohn Malam studied Ancient History and Archaeology at the University of Birmingham, after which he worked as an archaeologist at the Ironbridge Gorge Museum in Shropshire. He is now an author specialising in information books for children. John also writes a weekly children's book review column for the Manchester Evening News. He lives in Cheshire with his wife, a book designer, and their two children.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHistory from Objects
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.