All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy was the Vietnam War so contentious, and how did one of the world's superpowers fail to defeat a much less wealthy and populous opponent? Why was the Vietnam War of such global significance and how has it affected people on both sides of the conflict? This book seeks to relate the overall events and chrology of the war and show its impact on everyday lives.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLiving Through .....
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.