All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoyage with Eric the Red and his son Leif Eriksson as they set out across the wild Atlantic Ocean to settle strange new lands. Facts about Viking culture and history are made accessible through a dramatic unfolding narrative. Vivid gatefold illustrations and 'saga' booklets help to make you feel as though you were really there. It includes additional information on related topics such as Viking society and culture, and a map of Leif's many voyages, placing the events in a geographical as well as historical context. Superb full-colour illustrations create a vibrant and engaging title, perfect for either home or school. It includes information on archaeological discoveries and how we kw so much about Leif Eriksson. It also includes glossary, index and gold foiling.
- Author BiographyFiona MacDonald studied history at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in schools and colleges and written numerous children's books.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date24/06/2014
- Content Notefull-colour artwork
- Weight213 g
- Width198 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age7+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.