Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00+ AU $12.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by sirmaximus
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.00+ AU $15.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mrpalliaci
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vintage Tea Party helps you plan t only stunning recipes for all sorts of delicious treats but also gives you countless styling tips for the perfect occasion. - Glamour Magazine (SA) Bring out the bone china for this book from vintage guru Angel Adoree... - The Independent Angel Adoree cordially invites you to accompany her on a journey to create your perfect vintage tea party! The Vintage Patisserie is a haven of all things glamour, vintage and retro. Run by Angel Adoree, the outstanding character you may have seen on Dragon's Den, the Vintage Patisserie is a vintage hosting company offering bespoke tea parties from a bygone era. For that reason, there's where better to get simple, elegant advice for hosting your very own Vintage Tea Party at home than from Angel and The Vintage Tea Party Book. As well as providing sumptuous elegant recipes to cover every time of the day, Angel's The Vintage Tea Party Book covers the full breadth of those little touches that make the perfect vintage party: Invitations, attire, decorations, props and more. The book is broken into: BRUNCH What do you mean, morning is time for a party?! High Breakfast is the height of civilization and, here, I share my most refined brunch dishes, for a morning tea party fit for a Queen. Don your headscarf and on with the preparations! AFTERNOON Is your pinkie finger raised at the ready? There's thing more British than Afteron Tea. This chapter is a treasure trove of tea-time delights, from classics to decadent treats, and I show how to make a Union Flag for the ultimate traditional tea party. EVENING The evening tea party is all about glamour, giggles and good friends. On these pages, I share my most impressive recipes, for maximum impact on the eye and taste buds, to give the special people in your life the treat they deserve. STYLE You've organized the perfect vintage do, w it's time for the perfect vintage hairdo, and the perfect vintage dress, and for getting your make-up - and your man - looking just stunning. You'll be the most glamorous hostess in town! Angel Adoree was the outstanding character of this year s Dragon s Den. She received GBP100k investment from Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis for developing her website and for buying a shop/property in Soho for her business - Vintage Patisserie. Vintage Patisserie is a vintage hosting company that provide tea parties which are fabulously retro, delivering everything from music, makeovers and - of course - a customised menu of tea party treats that elevate any function into a swanky soiree. The Vintage Tea Party Book embraces the style and class of the trendy London Vintage scene and illustrates how to beautifully recreate the tasty treats and classic styles at home. With a unique mixture of recipes and feature spreads with accessible tips on hairstyling, makeup methods and where to collect vintage china -- The Vintage Tea Party Book has it all!
- Author BiographyAngel Adoree is the founder of The Vintage Patisserie, a popular vintage hosting company offering bespoke tea parties from a bygone era. Delivering music, makeovers and - of course - a customised menu of tea party treats that elevate any function into a swanky soiree. It has created unforgettable tea parties for famous clients including Paul Smith CBE, Myleene Klass, and Kim Jones to name but a few! Angel was the outstanding character on BBC Two's series 'Dragons' Den'. She has grown up with great determination, a skill for creativity and has taught herself strong business acumen - she ticked all the boxes with the dragons and became the face of the series. Angel's eye for beautiful things started at a young age, and by the age of thirteen she was buying vintage clothes and gems. A market stall followed and when the stall couldn't quell the tide of treasure, Angel moved to a big converted school house in Bethnal Green. It was here in 2001 that the launch of 'The Vintage Experience' took place, where Angel opened her doors to her devotees and revealed rail upon rail of vintage delights, and offered advice and hand-picked gems that were just right for her clients - as well as providing them with delicious cakes! The Vintage Experience lasted for seven years and when this brand could grow no more, the Vintage Patisserie was born! Angel's business has grown from strength to strength and this year saw the opening for her new East London event space, Vintage Hair Academy and Vintage Hospitality school. Angel's first book The Vintage Tea Party Book was shortlisted for the Galaxy National Book Awards 2011 for Food Book of the Year.
- Author(s)Angel Adoree
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs and 40 illustrations
- Weight1038 g
- Width189 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.