All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Viral Epiphany is a medical thriller about a cloning experiment gone dangerously awry. A scientist produces a cloned baby mammoth from the tissue of a perfectly preserved mammoth that is found in Siberia. A long extinct, but extremely deadly virus is cloned in the process. The rapidly spreading virus soon threatens the entire world.
- Author BiographyRichard McSheehy graduated from Holy Cross in 1969 and became a Peace Corps volunteer teacher in Malaysia. Following his Peace Corps service he worked as a physicist for MIT for many years. As part of his work he lived for eleven years at Kwajalein, Marshall Islands and fourteen years on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. He has also lived in Ireland, where he wrote The Viral Epiphany. He now lives in North Carolina where he is working on the next book in this series.
- Author(s)Richard McSheehy
- Date of Publication30/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.